The Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Novosibirsk State University,
Institute of Informatics (Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan) and Kazan Federal University
are jointly organizing the Eleventh International Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2011).
The conference will be held in Kazan, Russia, September 19-23, 2011. Ten previous conferences have been held in Novosibirsk (1991), Obninsk (1993),
St.-Petersburg (1995, LNCS Vol. 964), Yaroslavl (1997, LNCS Vol. 1277), Pushkino (1999, LNCS Vol. 1662),
Novosibirsk (2001, LNCS Vol. 2127), Nizhniy Novgorod (2003, LNCS Vol. 2763), Krasnoyarsk (2005, LNCS Vol. 3606),
Pereslavl-Zalessky (2007, LNCS Vol. 4671) and Novosibirsk (2009, LNCS Vol. 5698).
The aim of the PaCT-2011 is to give an overview of new developments, applications
and trends in parallel computing technologies. We sincerely hope that the conference
will help our community to deepen understanding of parallel computing technologies
by providing a forum for an exchange of views between scientists and specialists from over the world.
We welcome your active participation.
- All aspects of the applications of parallel computer systems
- Methods and tools for parallel solution of large-scale problems
- Languages, environment and software tools supporting parallel processing
- Operating systems, scheduling, mapping, load balancing
- General architecture concepts
- Cellular automata and cellular neural networks
- Performance measurement and analysis
- Teaching parallel processing
- Software for GRID computing
- Software Transactional Memory
- Scalable computing
- Computing fragmentation and aggregation
- Software assembling and reuse
- Quantum models of computations
If you are looking for the International Conference on Parallel Architectures
and Compilation Techniques (PACT), please, follow this link.