PaCT series is organized by the Supercomputer Software Department, Computing Center of Russian Academy of Sciences (Novosibirsk) in the collaboration with the different universities and academic institutions. Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT) International conferences are organized each odd year.
- PaCT-91, Novosibirsk
- PaCT-93, Obninsk
- PaCT-95, St.-Petersburg, Russia, September 12-15, 1995 (LNCS vol. 964)
- PaCT-97, Yaroslavl, Russia, September 1997 (LNCS vol. 1277)
- PaCT-99, St.-Petersburg, Russia, September 6 - 10, 1999 (LNCS vol. 1662)
- PaCT-2001, Novosibirsk(Akademgorodok), Russia, September 3 - 7, 2001 (LNCS vol. 2127)
- PaCT-2003, Nizhni Novgorod, Russia, September 15-19, 2003 (LNCS vol. 2763)
- PaCT-2005, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, September, 2005 (LNCS vol. 3606)
- PaCT-2007, Pereslavl-Zalessky, Russia, September, 2007 (LNCS vol. 4671)
- PaCT-2009, Novosibirsk, Russia, August 31 - September 4, 2009 (LNCS vol. 5698)
- PaCT-2011, Kazan, Russia, September 19-23, 2011 (LNCS vol. 6873)
- PaCT-2013, St.-Petersburg, Russia, September 30 - October 4, 2013 (LNCS vol. 7979)
- PaCT-2015, Petrozavodsk, Russia, August 31 - September 4, 2015 (LNCS vol. 9251)
The purpose of the conferences series is to bring together scientists working with theory, architecture, software, hardware, solution of big size problems and education to provide integrated discussions on Parallel Computing Technologies and dissemination of new results and technological knowledge. Original papers are only invited for the Conference. All the papers are internationally reviewed. Usually, the number of participants of PaCT is about 100.
If you are looking for the Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT), here is the link