The Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics (Russian Academy of Sciences), Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod, Novosibirsk State University, and Novosibirsk State Technical University are jointly organizing the 14th International Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2017) to be held in Nizhni Novgorod, Russia, 4-8 September 2017.
The previous thirtheen conferences were held in Novosibirsk (1991), Obninsk (1993), St. Petersburg (1995, LNCS Vol. 964), Yaroslavl (1997, LNCS Vol. 1277), St. Petersburg (1999, LNCS Vol. 1662), Novosibirsk (2001, LNCS Vol. 2127), Nizhniy Novgorod (2003, LNCS Vol. 2763), Krasnoyarsk (2005, LNCS Vol. 3606), Pereslavl-Zalessky (2007, LNCS Vol. 4671), Novosibirsk (2009, LNCS Vol. 5698), Kazan (2011, LNCS Vol. 6873), St. Petersburg (2013, LNCS Vol. 7979) and Petrozavodsk (2015, LNCS Vol. 9251).
The aim of the PaCT-2017 is to give an overview of new developments, applications, and trends in parallel computing technologies. We sincerely hope that the conference will help our community to deepen understanding of parallel computing technologies by providing a forum for an exchange of views between scientists and specialists from all over the world.
We welcome your active participation.
- All technological aspects of the applications of parallel computer systems
- High level parallel programming languages and systems
- Methods and tools for parallel solution of large-scale problems
- Languages, environments and software tools supporting parallel processing
- Operating systems, scheduling, mapping and load balancing
- General architectural concepts
- Cellular automata
- Performance measurement and analysis tools
- Active knowledge and program construction
- Software for grid and cloud computing
- Scalable computing
- Fragmentation and aggregation of algorithms and programs
- Programs assembling and reuse
- High level programming languages
- Distributed system and application algorithms with local interactions
If you are looking for the Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT), please, follow this link.