The Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics (Russian Academy of Sciences), Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk State Technical University, Institute of Applied Mathematical Research (Karelian Research Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences), and Petrozavodsk State University are jointly organizing the 13th International Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2015) to be held in Petrozavodsk, Russia, August 31-September 4, 2015.
The previous twelve conferences were held in Novosibirsk (1991), Obninsk (1993), St. Petersburg (1995, LNCS Vol. 964), Yaroslavl (1997, LNCS Vol. 1277), Pushkino (1999, LNCS Vol. 1662), Novosibirsk (2001, LNCS Vol. 2127), Nizhniy Novgorod (2003, LNCS Vol. 2763), Krasnoyarsk (2005, LNCS Vol. 3606), Pereslavl-Zalessky (2007, LNCS Vol. 4671), Novosibirsk (2009, LNCS Vol. 5698), Kazan (2011, LNCS Vol. 6873) and in St. Petersburg (2013, LNCS Vol. 7979).
The aim of the PaCT-2015 is to give an overview of new developments, applications, and trends in parallel computing technologies. We sincerely hope that the conference will help our community to deepen understanding of parallel computing technologies by providing a forum for an exchange of views between scientists and specialists from all over the world.
We welcome your active participation.
- All technological aspects of the applications of parallel computer systems
- High level parallel programming languages and systems
- Methods and tools for parallel solution of large-scale problems
- Languages, environments and software tools supporting parallel processing
- Operating systems, scheduling, mapping and load balancing
- General architectural concepts
- Cellular automata
- Performance measurement and analysis tools
- Active knowledge and program construction
- Software for grid and cloud computing
- Scalable computing
- Fragmentation and aggregation of algorithms and programs
- Programs assembling and reuse
If you are looking for the Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT), please, follow this link.