| PaCT series is organized by Supercomputer Software Department, Computing Center of Russian Academy of Sciences (Novosibirsk)
in the collaboration with the other universities and academic institutions.
Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT) International conferences are organized
each odd year.
The purpose of the conferences series is to bring together scientists working
with theory, architecture, software, hardware, solution of big size problems
and education to provide integrated discussions on Parallel Computing Technologies
and dissemination of new results and technological knowledge. Original papers
are only invited for the Conference. All the papers are internationally
reviewed. Usually, the number of participants of PaCT is about 100.
- PaCT-91, Novosibirsk
- PaCT-93, Obninsk
- PaCT-95, St.-Petersburg, Russia, September 12-15, 1995 (LNCS Vol. 964)
- PaCT-97, Yaroslavl, Russia, September 1997 (LNCS Vol. 1277)
- PaCT-99, St.-Petersburg, Russia, September 6 - 10, 1999 (LNCS Vol. 1662)
- PaCT-2001, Novosibirsk(Academgorodok), Russia, September 3 - 7, 2001 (LNCS Vol. 2127)
- PaCT-2003, Nizhni Novgorod, Russia, September 15-19, 2003 (LNCS Vol. 2763)
- PaCT-2005, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, September, 2005.
(LNCS vol. 3606)
- PaCT-2007, Pereslavl-Zalessky, Russia, September, 2007.
(LNCS vol. 4671)
- PaCT-2009, Novosibirsk, Russia, August 31 - September 4, 2009
- PaCT-2011, Kazan, Russia, September 19-23, 2011